Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mia's photo shoot

So I went back to the 3D imaging center, with Adam this time, to see if we could get a good look at our sweet baby girl's face. Can you believe these pics! How cute is Mia?! What a little angel. She was sucking on her hand during the ultrasound so the technician pushed on my belly to push her hand out of her mouth. She gave us a big frown about that. Pretty amazing! When we got in the car afterward, Adam said, "I am ready for her to come out right now." I totally agree. We seriously can't wait to meet her. 2 months to go!!!



7 comments:

  1. wow carrie! those are awesome!:) can't wait for her to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute. I bet you are excited hang in there. I hope these last two months fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is amazing! She has such a sweet little face :). We have an ultrasound picture hanging up on our fridge of Emmy that looks like she is smiling at us. The ultrasound tech ruined the moment for me though when she said in a snotty high pitched voice "She's not smiling, it's her jawbone that you are looking at." I don't care what she said! She's smiling at me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun! can't wait to see her and meet her! what a sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH!!! Those are the cutest ever! That is so amazing! how fun I love you!! This child is going to be FINE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO adorable...technology is awesome! She is precious, congrats!

    ReplyDelete