Sunday, February 28, 2010

Homestretch

I am in the homestretch. I am officially in the third trimester. I can still paint my own toe nails, I can walk fast with a belly band on (soon it will be more like a waddle), food is no longer the enemy and life is good. My favorite thing to wear right now is stretch pants, not sure how cute I look in them, but they are soo comfy! Here is a belly picture! You will notice that my face is not included.
When I was thinking of getting braces months ago, my mom suggested that I get them on at the same time I was pregnant so I could “get all the ugly over with all at once.” I thought this was a great idea so thus the braces were put on in October just after I discovered I was pregnant. I have seen a few pictures of myself with braces on and I can’t help but feel like “the ugly” is a quite a bit more intense than I was expecting! Why do high school kids look so cute with braces on? It’s not happening for me. So here is a straight belly pic of me...brace face is not included :)

8 comments:

  1. Carrie you are so so cute! both prego and with braces!! I am glad you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to see you! You look great pregnant, and with braces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie-
    You are beautiful even with braces!! I am boycotting this picture until you put another one on there with your beautiful face!!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you think you don't look cute! I have to tell you...the other day when you were on skype with my mom and dad, and my dad told you how great you looked...well...he had just gotten through asking me if I had eight people inside of me :(. So...that just tells you how fantastic you look! You are so beautiful, and I know my brother thinks so too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing! why don't you ever comment on my blog? I see....i guess ashley is your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom bitterly called me this morning about how you didn't include your face on your blog.She isn't joking about this boycotting thing. I may join her side soon... we love your face so you should love it too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie, You are beautiful no matter what your teeth and belly look like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're getting JACKED with your comments about braces & belly and I'm joining the Bandwagon!! If only all prego's could look as beautiful as you!! Can't wait for you to have a beautiful Mia as beautiful as you!! That'll teach you to ever diss yourself on your blog again! xoxo Nat

    ReplyDelete