Saturday, November 7, 2009

BABY!


We are expecting a baby! Adam and I are SUPER excited. Noah is as well...but he is adamant that he is having a brother and not a sister. He has only come up with boy names including, Indiana Jones, Batman, Jonah (better) and Noah (hmmm he won't budge on this one). I don't think we will let him do any name picking.

Although I don't have a preference...I am feeling like this one is a girl. I think it is because I feel so much sicker this time around. We will find out sometime in December and I can hardly wait. How do people NOT find out what they are having? Couldn't do it! I forgot how yucky this phase is, but I remind myself everyday that "this too shall pass" and of course once the baby is here you forget about throwing up and labor pains and have an angel.

At dinner the other night, Noah was not eating. I told him to finish so we could clean up. His response, "Mom I can't eat my dinner. I am growing a baby in my belly that is making me sick." Adam and I laughed out loud! He stole that line from me.

I remember when Noah was born, I was soooo happy to have him here that I held him all night and barely slept. What a gift to have children! Can't think of a better reason to puke! LOL...preggy pics coming soon :)

p.s. My mom says I should post a picture of me holding a bottle of her canned peaches. Food grosses me out right now, but my mom's canned peaches...I could eat them all day. They are the only thing that tastes good! Good thing she has a 9 month supply :)

10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been so sick! Not fun at all! But...I can almost guarantee if you have a little girl, she will have Adam wrapped around her little finger in no time! That will be fun to see! But...we DO need more boys in this family! So, either way...we're super excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!:) i know you already know i am so excited for you guys, but i will say it again, congrats!:) i cannot wait to find out what you are having and hope you are feeling a little better soon. love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! I hope it's a girl! Not that boys aren't great, but we need some pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for babies!! but man, i freaking hate being pregnant :)

    when are we hanging out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Congratulations! I hope you dont mind me snooping on your blog. :) I know how it is to be way sick, and i know i was WAY more sick with Gracie than with Payten...but, everyone is different. Let me know if i can help you out at all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations!!! that is such exciting news! i love babies! that comment about not eating was hilarious! kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Carrie. I hope you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! That is very exciting. I am sorry you are not feeling well. But it is worth it right. Noah is darling and is going to make a great big brother. I hope you do end up having a girl. They are so much fun. We need to catch up. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete