Saturday, November 7, 2009



How happy was Noah to be a pirate for Halloween!? He is pirate obsesssed right now and knew all the appropriate "pirate" phrases to use...singing Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me, calling other people "matey" and such. Halloween was a blast this year with him. He slept in his costume for like two weeks before Halloween. He saw a little boy dressed as Indiana Jones at our trunk or treat and wanted really badly to steal his whip. He has already decided, next year he is going to be Indiana.
Boys are the best. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww...what a cute pirate! Wish we could have been there to see him in his costume! You guys REALLY need to move to Utah already. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! he is SO cute! I just read your story of Noah saying he has a baby in his belly and I laughed so hard! Don't even worry I told everyone at work the story. I hope someday my children can be as funny as yours.

    ReplyDelete