Saturday, June 20, 2009

FLYING

The Brigman family blog is now up and running. Fhew! Alot has happened since my last post on my old blog...so here is the run down.

Some of you might not know this about Adam, but he has a pilot's license! When we were dating he told me he would take me flying some time and I have to admit I was a little hesitant. I remember asking him before he took me up for the first time, "on a scale of one to ten how confident are you in your flying ability." He laughed at me and explained that he wouldn't get up in the air if he wasn't confident. He did not disappoint me...he is a great pilot. I wasn't sure Noah would enjoy flying in a small plane, but I was wrong. Adam says he makes a great co-pilot. Noah and I are Pilot Brigman's biggest fans. Here are some fun pics of us flying together!












Noah was learning to put his thumb up without his other fingers...he's just making sure its right..

No comments:

Post a Comment